16 September 2006

Maryland Elections

Hey guys - sorry to disappoint some of you but I wanted to let you know that I will be updating this blog very infrequently through the election on November 7th. I just got back to the greater Washington, D.C. and jumped straight into the Ben Cardin for Senate GOTV operation in Baltimore which was great.

We were fortunate enough to be successful on September 12th and are hoping to match that success in November for both Ben Cardin as well as Martin O'Malley and Anthony Brown on the statewide level for Governor and Lt. Governor. The candidates are great - and so are the people I work with.

I will be based in Pringe George's County for the next 2 months and can be contacted via email. Our schedules are only going to continue to get crazier which is why I am putting this blog on the back-burner until then.

I hope you are all well and remember to vote Democratic in November! Lots of love from a blue state that we're working hard to stay that way...

Mara

No comments: