22 March 2006

BreakFree... for all you fashionistas out there

This is the project of my friends Scott and Richie from university - they are awesome and so is their new line of clothing for the fashion-conscious!

Check them out because Scott does all of the artwork by hand and Richie does the business/marketing side of things... Scott has been doing art since even before I met him welcome week freshman year and he asked me to his fraternity formal... and he's from near my hometown! Richie and I became super close in our last few years in San Diego and is more business-savvy than most corporate America CEOs... and the fact that they are NOT corporate America just makes it that much better.

In short - they kick ass... now I just have to work on them to ship internationally :)

www.breakfreedesigns.com

Do it - do it...

No comments: