13 December 2005

Last Week In London

Back from Ireland and back in school mode (or getting there). After taking a few days off reading and writing - I feel I am getting thrust back into it out of pure necessity.

All I want to do is get my flat sorted, go Christmas shopping in SoHo, hang out with my mates before they journey off around the world and myself to California. BUT - this week instead is going to be spent at the library trying to get enough reading and research done for my upcoming essays... or at least which books I need to take with me back to California.

I met with both of my professsors this week about my essays that I just got back and my upcoming essays that are due as soon as I get back from California - meaning I have to do them there. Two of my marks were very good, while two were ok... which leaves me frustrated; though I know I should be motivated. I also had presentations yesterday and today... argh. Anyway - off to the library! I don't have internet at the house yet... so call my mobile if you need me!

No comments: