12 July 2006

Birthday Celebrations

Just Some of My GORGEOUS B-Day Flowers...
THANK YOU!

Lindsay and James - Oh So Serious

Angela and Marg - Two Canadian Girls
PRETENDING They Care About the World Cup EVEN THOUGH
It was Canada Day and Their Parade Was Cancelled...

One Crowded Pub

Taking a Break From Cleaning to Show-Off My Surprise Flowers
That Were Delivered That Morning to My Door
(I Later Found Lindsay Out - Cheeky Girl!)

Early Afternoon at Our Picnic on the Southbank
Enjoying Burough Market Treats

Mark and I at the Pub

When People Thought England was Going to Win

Seriously Pretending

When People Didn't Think England was Going to Win

It was a sad day for England when they lost to Portugal, but I ended up having a great birthday anyway complete with a great dinner and date after we watched the match with all of my friends at the Hawley Arms. Ah well... there's always next (4) year(s) James!

No comments: