10 July 2006

Let's Just Reiterate...

Italia wins the World Cup! Aww yeah... it was a sweet game with Italy hitting all of their penalities after most of the match with France was 1-1 even through extra time...

Jack and I watched the final yesterday with Jack's parents and sister, Jessie. Jack's dad used to be a professional football player for West Ham in the English premiership - it's always fun to watch a match with a pro!

This A.M. I watched the Wimbledon highlights of yesterday's Wimbledon finals with Fedderer winning - he's awesome to watch (and not bad eye candy)! Then today I am still working on my transcriptions and then will go for a run in Victoria Park before making homemade pizza for dinner.... yum! The dissertation is going okay... I feel like I am off to a slow start becuase I am still doing transcriptions - but hopefully I can finish up this week and move onto final research - wish me luck!

No comments: